Filmmaker and entrepreneur in the fields of culture and entertainment, Paula Trabulsi is known as an international director and producer with a special ability to add talents and assimilate diverse cultures.
In 2005 he co-founded BossaNovaFilms, where he worked for nine years.
In 2014 he joined as a partner in the Caixa Belas Artes cinema to help restore and reopen the six exhibition rooms of this cultural icon of São Paulo.
Currently, she is the founder of ASAS.BR.COM - an International Collaborative of Creative Intelligence, which creates, develops and produces original content for Culture and Entertainment.
Some of his works add:
- The long transmedia "Astro - an urban fable in a magical Rio de Janeiro", which he directed and produced with the participation of more than 200 international talents.
- 11 short films, "Déjeuner du Matin" was Gold at The New York Festival and is part of the collection of the Museum of Fine Arts - Boston.
- The SofaChatShow "Costanza & Marilu", considered one of the most redeeming programs in the female universe.
- The "Humanity [in Me]" series, seen by more than 17 million people on the internet and currently on display on the GNT channel.
- And the second season, "Humanity [in Us]", launched in 2017, also on display on the internet and GNT channel.
Playing in the cinemas the documentary "The Image of Tolerance" - official selection of the 41st SP International Film Festival.
Filming the documentary "Thread of Desire", with Maria Fernanda Cândido playing Ana Thereza.