Filmmaker and entrepreneur in the fields of culture and entertainment, Paula Trabulsi is known as an international director and producer with a special ability to aggregate talents and assimilate different cultures.
In 2005 she co-founded BossaNovaFilms, where she worked for nine years.
In 2014 she joined as a partner in the Caixa Belas Artes cinema to help restore and reopen the six exhibition rooms of this cultural icon of São Paulo.
Currently, she signs as the founder of ASAS.BR.COM - an International Collective of Creative Intelligence (Storydoers), which creates, develops and produces original content for Culture and Entertainment.
Amongst her works is:
• The transmídia feature film "Astro - an urban fable in a magical Rio de Janeiro", which she directed and produced with the participation of more than 200 international talents;
• 11 short films, whereas Déjeuner du Matin awarded Gold at The New York Festival and is part of the collection of the Museum of Fine Arts – Boston;
• The SofaChatShow "Costanza & Marilu", considered one of the most redeeming programs in the female universe;.
• The "Humanity [in Me]" series, viewed by more than 17 million people on the internet and being screened on the cable TV channel GNT (Globosat);
• And the second season, "Humanity [in Us]", launched in 2017, also being screened on internet and on the cable TV channel GNT (Globosat);
• Playing in the cinemas the documentary "The Image of Tolerance" - official selection of the 41st SP International Film Festival.
• Filming the documentary "Thread of Desire", with Maria Fernanda Cândido playing Ana Thereza.